Mindful Bliss Adventure
Cambutal, Panama | February 3-9, 2019
Drop-in wholeheartedly to the wonder and rhythms of natures bounty on the exquisite Panamanian coast and experience utter bliss with Jessica Lusty and Jennifer Degen. Attuning to your soul and senses through consciously curated yoga, mindfulness, dance and ceremony, you will come into alignment with your inner wisdom and natural rhythm for your life.
Our morning will open with an integrative practice emphasizing the Eightfold Path of Yoga as a journey of embodiment, enlightenment and liberation. Through a creative and mindfully designed session we will attune our senses to utterly relish the air, water, earth and fire dancing exquisitely in this coastal landscape.
Spend your day getting swept away by the pristine water and gorgeous beaches. Learn to surf, jump on a paddle board, slip into a kayak, jump into your hiking shoes or mont a bicycle and explore the beautiful landscape that surrounds this oasis. Or, just sit back to take in the sounds and smells of this rugged land.
Our afternoon sessions are on opportunity to explore the themes that are alive for you in your life through practices and exercises designed to bring your mind, heart and soul into deep conversation.
Our exploration is designed to that we may return home with an embodied understanding of the concepts and practices shared, supporting us to more skillfully respond to the feelings and needs that arise in us and the people with whom we share our lives. Centered and oriented intentionally we will remerge able to follow our soul’s lead and and live according to unique timing of our life path.
Hear the Call of Your Authentic Voice
Included in price:
- Yoga two times a day for the week with Master Teacher
- Evolving Mindfully Workshops
- 6 nights of luxury accommodations in our beachfront cabanas for registered guests
- Arrival day dinner and departure day breakfast for each registrant
- 3 healthy, balanced meals daily (5 days) for each registrant
- Transportation to and from Panama City to Sansara (Pickup/drop-off from one of 3 of our recommended hotels)
- 1 Complimentary Group Surf Lesson
- Use of paddle boards, kayaks, snorkel gear and yoga mats, blocks, blankets, and straps
- Organic bathroom products shampoo/conditioner/soap
- Hypoallergenic beddings and towels
- Beach towels included in room
- Fire Ceremony on the Beach under the stars (weather permitting)
- All classes and activities are optional
Not included in price:
- Airfare/Transport to Panama City
- Accommodation in Panama City if staying overnight night before retreat
- Travel insurance (recommended)
- Spa Services
- Astrological Readings
- Alcoholic Beverages (option to include)
- Snacks/Smoothies/Juices (option to include)
- Additional excursions, surf school and/or rentals (option to include)
- Items of a personal nature/souvenirs
Guests, Max 25
- 6:00 Coffee and Fruit available
- 7:00 Awaken to the gorgeous Atlas sunrise with Jessica
- 7:45 Begin our week Priestess Study
- 9:30 Enjoy a delicious Farm to Plate Breakfast
- 13:00 The afternoons are at your leisure. Rest, read, write or nap on a terrace or at one of the pools. Or maybe you'd like to play pétanque, take a walk, or treat yourself to a scrub or massage at the spa?
- 5:00 Meet up at the shala for yoga practice
- 7:30 Delicious dinner overlooking the Pacific Ocean
- Luxury Quadruple Occupancy Room $1950/per person
- Luxury Triple Occupancy Room $2150/per person
- Luxury Double Occupancy Room $2450/per person
- Deluxe Double Occupancy Room $2600/per person
- Suite Double Occupancy Room $2800/per person (only 1 left)
- Luxury Single Occupancy Room $2950/per person (only 2 available)
Jessica Lusty’s signature is facilitating breakthrough guidance for self-discovery, healing and transformation. She supports individuals living complicated lives build their capacity to live conscious lifestyles of personal evolution. Specializing in empowering outcomes, she integrates process of self-inquiry, personal practices and practical life skills. Jessica draws upon her experience as a yoga/meditation instructor, JourneyDance facilitator, Astrological Guide and Initiated Priestess to create enriching classes, workshops, international adventures and personalized processes of realization for individuals and couples.
The foundation of my approach is that all human beings have an innate desire to tap into their deepest and best parts of themselves. A therapeutic process begins when there is a positive connection and a personal openness, desire and commitment to growth. Mutual respect, clear boundaries and safety set the foundation for our work together. My approach is to be transparent and utilize mindfulness-based narrative and body based approaches to assist you to find clarity, purpose, and connection to what is wanted or needed in your life. As a yoga therapist it is my intention to witness, guide and serve in areas that the client wants to direct their life.